FanPost

Apple Cup/Other College Football Open Thread

Our future starting QB potentially vaulted himself to top spot in the Heisman Trophy race on Thursday night. Colt McCoy stepped up when he needed to and I expect the same when the Seahawks do draft him in the 1st round. A 6000 yard throwing, 2000 yard rushing, 85% completion rate (the other 15% are from Nate Burleson drops) rookie season should be reasonable expectations.

On Friday future Seahawk N'damukong Suh recorded 5 tackles and a sack against Colorado. Suh and Mebane. Can anyone create a nickname for this duo?

This morning future Seahawk CJ Spiller returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown against South Carolina. Our route to Spiller is trading Seneca to the Raiders for a first round draft pick. Al Davis accepts the trade after Tim Ruskell successfully convinces him that Seneca runs a 3.6 40 and can play the receiver position well.

This afternoon the Huskies will crush the Cou**rs in the Apple Cup in a showcase of what Jake Locker can do against one of the worst teams in collegiate history.

GO HUSKIES!

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Field Gulls

You must be a member of Field Gulls to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Field Gulls. You should read them.

Join Field Gulls

You must be a member of Field Gulls to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Field Gulls. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker