NFL RedZone is a ground breaking channel designed to deliver the touchdowns and most important moments during all the Sunday afternoon games. When a team gets inside the 20 yard line, NFL RedZone takes you there. The channel, hosted by NFL Network's Scott Hanson, is in its second year of existence and delivers more than just live game action. NFL RedZone also offers comprehensive game coverage, up-to-the-minute fantasy stats, extended highlights, and more.
Reviewers have referred to the channel as:
"By far, the most innovative sports television creation of 2009—or even the decade."
Dusty Saunders, The Denver Post
"…the NFL Red Zone, an out-of-body, all-encompassing, died-and-woke-up-in-football-heaven
Bill Conlin, Philadelphia Daily News
"NFL Red Zone: The greatest invention since pizza."
Eddie White, WFNI 1070 The Fan Radio
"…seven hours of pure pigskin bliss…"
Robert Weintraub, Slate
- NFL RedZone on Xfinity is the most affordable way to see out-of-market NFL teams play every Sunday all season long
- NFL RedZone lets fans see every touchdown from every NFL game, every Sunday afternoon – live in HD
- NFL RedZone allows fans to avoid local blackouts and see key moments from every single NFL game every Sunday, regardless of where they live
- NFL RedZone delivers hours of commercial-free, non-stop action from out-of-market games
- NFL RedZone is the perfect channel to see fantasy team players score live and catch all the best game highlights from around the league
- Fans can get NFL RedZone for the entire season for just $8/month by upgrading to the Sports Entertainment Package. To get NFL RedZone, fans can call 1-800-COMCAST and visit Comcast.com/Sports for more information.