Last post for today and then I need to eat something that is neither a banana nor a banana.
- Part of Julius Jones cutting back and cutting back some more is the defensive line was crashing the offensive left with some regularity. We need you, Russell.
- The quarterbacks were seeing some pressure too. It's said that the defense tends to gel quicker than the offense. Hopefully that's true of this line.
- On second look, Ben Hamilton is amazingly lean. I would not be the least surprised if he's sub-280. Not the least. And I think I'm adjusting down as to not be shocking. He simply does not look like any other offensive lineman on the field. In a weird way, this makes me like him so much more.
- E.J. Wilson got a no doubter off right end. Did I mention Seattle needing Russell Okung?
- Leroy Hill came untouched off right end on a blitz. He is rounding into shape.
- And we end with a little team disharmony: Colin Cole and Max Unger were getting chippy with each other. I couldn't tell the exact cause. I think Unger may have landed a late, not super late, block and Colin wasn't cool with that. Unger just walked away.