Chilly doesn't look like a man that changes for anyone. Not for you, not for common sense, not for Brett, not for his wife who complains it tickles, not for anyone, buster.
There's no way I am going to be able to cover the rest of the game in the depth I'd like.
People like short posts. Let's give the people what they want.
- 1-10-MIN 33 (10:44) 4-B.Favre pass short left to 28-A.Peterson to MIN 38 for 5 yards (54-W.Herring).
- Adrian Peterson chipped Chris Clemons hard before releasing into his route and receiving for five. That might be the surest sign yet that Clemons is giving teams problems. The Darryl Tapp trade looked bad on paper but it's hard to ignore what Clemons has done in the preseason.
- 2-5-MIN 38 (10:21) 4-B.Favre pass incomplete short right to 12-P.Harvin (51-L.Tatupu).
- Lofa Tatupu tipped a pass and set off a chain of tips and bobbles than ended with Earl Thomas nearly tipping the pass back to Tatupu.
- 3-5-MIN 38 (10:13) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass short middle to 81-V.Shiancoe to MIN 45 for 7 yards (27-J.Babineaux).
- Seattle rushed five and Tatupu ran a sly, sideways breaking zone intended to pick passes targeting the outlet receiver. Brett Favre negotiated the coverage and found a seem between Tatupu and Jordan Babineaux.
- 1-10-MIN 45 (9:36) 28-A.Peterson right tackle to MIN 46 for 1 yard (93-C.Terrill).
- Tennessee and Green Bay adjusted to the Seahawks Leo package, but Minnesota seemed to plug away with their normal game plan. Running at Kevin Vickerson, Red Bryant and Colin Cole when to their right is Craig Terrill and Will Herring, should be a fireable offense. An offense can not be overly predictable, but within reason. Peterson rushed at the strongside wall, ran into a pile and Craig Terrill snuck in from behind and wrapped him for a short gain.
- 2-9-MIN 46 (8:51) 4-B.Favre pass incomplete short left to 87-B.Berrian.
Lawyer Milloy blitzed off the strong side and with perfect timing. Brett Favre scuttled the pass before finishing his drop back. A sack is nice, but, sometimes, an aborted play is even more indicative of execution. Milloy killed this one at the snap.
- 3-9-MIN 46 (8:47) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass deep middle to 85-G.Camarillo to SEA 32 for 22 yards (27-J.Babineaux).
- Milloy nearly jumped and tipped a pass that Josh Wilson blew coverage on. Wilson was covering Greg Camarillo and got a little loose in his backpedal.
- 1-10-SEA 32 (8:05) 28-A.Peterson up the middle to SEA 29 for 3 yards (51-L.Tatupu).
- Colin Cole owned a single block against Anthony Herrera. Vikings fans, worry about your interior offensive line. It looked like dog ass and I know what a dog ass interior offensive line looks like. Brandon Mebane and Steve Hutchinson collided leaving both men on the turf. Peterson worked through a pile on the right. Phil Loadholt held the crap out of E.J. Wilson and well through the whistle. Milloy was not pleased. Milloy is, uh, growing on me.