Dexter Davis is not as quick or agile as Chris Clemons, but he is sturdier against the run.
- (7:24) PENALTY on SEA-59-A.Curry, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at SEA 29 - No Play. Unabated to the QB
- 2-2-SEA 24 (7:07) 28-A.Peterson left tackle to SEA 23 for 1 yard (92-B.Mebane).
- Brandon Mebane shoots the gap left by pulling right guard Chris DeGeare, fights through Phil Loadholt, and tracks down Adrian Peterson. Peterson was attempting to bounce the run wide after Seattle's strong stuffed the line.
- 3-1-SEA 23 (6:28) 28-A.Peterson left guard to SEA 20 for 3 yards (Team).
- Seattle bottles up a short run but Peterson powers through. Two notes: Colin Cole handles his single block but Steve Hutchinson is able to fire forward and lock down Aaron Curry. T'would be nice to have someone that could demand more attention. Dexter Davis played Leo and held the point. Davis might become the short-yardage Leo.
- 1-10-SEA 20 (5:47) 4-B.Favre pass short right to 12-P.Harvin to SEA 24 for -4 yards (36-L.Milloy).
- Bernard Berrian misses the block but it's a hell of tough block to make, because Lawyer Milloy is breaking on the screen before the pass can reach Percy Harvin.
- 2-14-SEA 24 (5:01) 4-B.Favre pass short right to 81-V.Shiancoe to SEA 18 for 6 yards (54-W.Herring).
- Bit of a Kelly Jennings moment for Herring, but maybe that's good. He shadows Visanthe Shiancoe running a quick curl. He doesn't seem to anticipate the break or the pass and Shiancoe fades slightly right and receives for six.