Last season, after every Seahawks game, I would compile a list of all pertinent (see: about the game) tweets from players, coaches, owners, and..y'know...other people. Throughout the week I would add any new tweets that arose. It is a fun part of the tabloidal side of the NFL, and provides a window into the sometimes bewildering (Marshawn) thoughts of our players. Let's get it.
2. "Clowns hatin bc I did a tv interview?! Well u know what yall can do...."
3. "Who is your Player of the Game??"
4. "Jealous women are the ugliest"
Golden (These aren't really applicable, but they prove something we all know about him).
1. "The show" the price is right" just isn't the same without Bob.."
2. "In the mood to watch cartoons after watching little league think imma start with Bebe kids ,the proud family and..... Johnny bravo"
2. "S/O 2the dude that was walkn back n forth through the stands holdin his seahawks hat in the air!they took his hat,then he raised his jersey!"
1. "Grabbing some lunch with Coutu. The seattle weather couldn't be better" <---Whaa? #CutCoutu
1. "Man I had a ball out there tonight!! Appreciate everyone that supported!! Gotta continue to get better"
1. "My boy Portis looked poised in the pocket..... great asset to have"
2. "Y'all gotta show love to the rooks they balled tonight ......"
3. "Thanks a lot 12's...... I heard y'all all the way from Seattle"
4. "Great win today Hawks, I was just gettin into my groove..."
1. "Thank you all for watching and showing support.. it for real means a lot to me!"
1. "Seahawks with the win!! On the bus in sam Diego to the airport, hopin to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight!"
2. ""@patientdoctor: @Gresh49 WOO SWEET SNAP! #mymvp" Haha thanks! Glad someone saw it"