Hello folks, you've seen me around before in the last couple years, but either way, I'm Steven, an editor, previewer, recapper, moderator, weekend contributor and general pain-in-the-arse over at Windy City Gridiron, the SB Nation site for the Chicago Bears. We've had some fun games over the last couple years and we'll get it underway this Sunday once again.
Throughout the week, myself and other Bears fans will be by to answer your questions. Feel free to ask us anything, including but not limited to...
- Any volunteers from the stands ready to play offensive line? And how good do we feel about James Brown?
- How deep does the Bears' defensive front roll when Nate Collins makes significant contributions?
- Jay Cutler's clearly a bad guy because he doesn't pop his bubble gum the same way as everybody else does. Also, he didn't say hi to fans and Tom Jackson is livid about it for some random reason. "It doesn't mean something, it's just... something." Sigh.
- How Kyle Rudolph showed the Bears still can't cover tight ends for anything.
- What's wrong with Devin Hester
- And anything else relating to the Chicago Bears, any game they've already played, or the game we're about to play.
If you can spare some change, please throw a rec or two at this post to stick it to the top of the Recommended FanPost listing. And with that, let's get this underway.