Nothing generates more "internet website hits" right now on "sports ball blogs" than NFL mock drafts. People only want to know one thing: "Who in the heck is my favorite American football team going to draft?" and then you go around to different websites like "Wall-E.com" and Mel Diper to find out the answers.
Except that none of them are right. They are all wrong. Most Mock Drafts will be at least 75% wrong. But not mine. With proven science, I know the below to be true. Here is how the 2013 NFL Draft will play out:
My 2013 Mock Draft:
1. Chiefs - A defensive lineman you are skeptical of
2. Jaguars - A player you weren't familiar with
3. Raiders - The fastest player at the combine
4. Eagles - A big name with a questionable attitude
5. Lions - A wide receiver
6. Browns - A bad QB
7. Cardinals - Surprisingly, a pick you really like
8. Bills - An "overdraft"
9. Jets - "BOOO!"
10. Titans - A phenomenal athlete
11. Chargers - A defensive player that you're surprised was still available
12. Dolphins - A reach
13. Buccaneers - A player that is "just perfect for that defense"
15. Saints - "I think this guy is going to help turnaround that defense" but then doesn't.
16. Rams - "Finally someone to help stabilize that offensive line" but then doesn't.
17. Steelers - A "hard-nosed, tough as nails" defensive player
18. Cowboys - A "steal at 18"
19. Giants - "BOOOO!"
20. Bears - A replacement for someone old
21. Bengals - I don't know but you need to post his bail first
22. Rams - "Finally someone to catch a pass" but then doesn't
24. Colts - Unless it's the #1 overall pick, you are not familiar with this player
25. Seahawks - A guy that you either thought would go "late 2nd, early 3rd" or literally did not know existed
26. Packers - Someone "tough in the trenches"
27. Texans - Defense
29. Patriots - A defensive back that disappoints
30. Falcons - A pick you genuinely like
31. 49ers - Someone that will be inactive for all of 2013
32. Ravens - A guy that actually is a steal and you have no idea why the Ravens are getting another stud defensive player