I wrote an end of the season post for last year of the same name (question's for my FieldGulls brethren), unfortunately I don't know how to hyperlink because I am an idiot. That's not the point though, I just thought you should know to not expect too much of me. Anyway, the idea is that I tell you how brilliant I think you all are, and then I ask you questions I would like answered. Also, I have two cats named Nelson and Captain Maui. Now that everything important about me has been conveyed, it's time we got to you and the questions you should answer.
1) What are your honest expectations for this year?
2) Who is going to be the biggest part of our success this year? (If your answer is Lynch or Wilson, please mention that and then name another)
3) Who will lead the team in sacks?
4) Project a stat line for Harvin for me please (I'm thinking, 70+ catches, 800+ yards, and at least 6 TD's. I'm also projecting Rice will catch a of TD's so that last stat might be misleading).
5) How many yards for Lynch?
6) Who will be a first or second team all-pro (not necessarily who will be voted in, but who should be in there.)
7) Name any starters from this year who will not be here next year. (I'm going Bryant and maybe Robinson)
8) What player has you most excited for this upcoming season? I'm looking for players who were 'meh' last year who will step it up this year. Or someone who you think will just be outstanding.
9) I think we all expect playoffs this year, but what is the minimum of what you would accept for success this year?
10) X-files or Arrested Development? You may think this doesn't have anything to do with football, but that's because you don't understand quantum string theory. Neither do I, but I assume it's somehow related.