For those who will be traveling to NYC/NJ during the Super Bowl but don't have tickets to the games, here is the list from the Seahawks Meet-up Group's list of safe haven for the 12th Man.
Blue Friday NYC - Jan 31st, all day and night at Carlow East, Central Bar, and Rockafella's Sports Bar. And, to be honest, Saturday too.
Watch Parties (NJ options at bottom)
• Carlow East - open door and cash bar noon to 4 with a strict last call at 3:30, closed 4-5:30, then by ticket only for the game (sold out)
• McSwiggans (Carlow's sister bar, 2nd Ave and 23rd St) - open door and cash bar noon to 4 with a strict last call at 3:30, closed 4-5:30, then by ticket only ($100 for open bar 6 to midnight and food). Contact Pat for tickets: Facebook message or email.
• Flatiron Hotel Penthouse (9 W 26th Street between Broadway and 6th Ave) - by ticket only, $100 for open bar and food. Contact Pat for tickets: Facebook message or email.
• O'Flanagan's (1215 1st Ave between 65th and 66th streets) - private dining room by ticket only, $100 for open bar and food. Contact Pat for tickets: Facebook message or email.
• Merrion Square (95th and 2nd) - open door and cash bar
• Féile (Huskies and Seahawks of Midtown Bar, 33rd between 6th and 7th) - taking reservations up until one hour prior to kickoff at which point if party is not complete their table is not guaranteed.
• Central Bar (Seahawks Bar, 9th between 3rd and 4th Aves) - both floors open from 2pm on.
• Mad River (1442 3rd Ave at 82nd Street) - $40 for unlimited wings and beer. Contact for reservations.
• Pine Box Rock Shop (Seattleite Owners, 12 Grattan St, Brooklyn) - 4th Annual Super Bowl Chili Extravaganza!
• Rockafella's Sports bar (Seahawks Forward Operating Base in East Rutherford, NJ; walking distance from the stadium) -multiple events.
• Redds Bar and Restaurant ("closest you'll get to the game without a ticket," Carlstadt, NJ) - shuttle to and from the game and premium buffet for $100.