Seattle will be without WR Percy Harvin, LB K.J. Wright, and CB Brandon Browner this weekend as they face off against the Giants. Harvin is still rehabbing his surgically repaired hip and progress has been slower than the team had hoped. Browner is out with a groin injury as he awaits ruling on his one-year suspension, and K.J. Wright had surgery on his foot this week to repair a broken bone.
All other Seahawks that showed up on the injury report this week are expected to go.
Here's the full report:
OUT: CB Brandon Browner (groin), WR Percy Harvin (hip), LB K.J. Wright (feet)
PROBABLE: WR Doug Baldwin (neck), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), TE Zach Miller (ribs), LB Michael Morgan (knee), CB Richard Sherman (feet), C Max Unger (pectoral)
NEW YORK GIANTS
OUT: DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), CB Corey Webster (ankle)
PROBABLE: DT Cullen Jenkins (shin, quadricep), CB Terrell Thomas (knee)
- Seahawks lose their best linebacker in K.J. Wright
- NFL Picks, Week 15: Down with the Niners, down with the Steelers
- NFL Playoffs picture, Draft order & rooting interest guide: The Watch, Week 15
- Seahawks Advanced Stats, Week 15: A loss? No matter. Can't stop, won't stop, duh-duh-duh-duh
- Seahawks penalty count: Seattle may draw a lot of flags, but is that always a bad thing?