|Sunday, December 24, 1:15pm PT
The best team in the AFC, featuring this season's prohibitive-favorite MVP, rolls into town.
The Seahawks clinch their third straight NFC West title with a win in this game, or a 49er loss. You too can clinch the NFC West if you just sign a waiver of liability and keep your receipts.
Well -- anything can happen, I guess. I'll be at Qwest Field this afternoon to identify the bodies, so please keep our support group going in the open thread. Check out John Morgan's preview. Scruffy's injury report displayed within.
- Marques Harris, LB (hamstring) - probable
- Scott Mruczkowski, C (knee) - questionable
- Luis Castillo, DT (ankle) - questionable
- Randall Godfrey, LB (hamstring) - questionable
- Eric Parker, WR (neck) - questionable
- Bhawoh Jue, S (knee) - probable
- Shawne Merriman, LB (shoulder) - probable
- Drayton Florence, CB (illness) - probable
- Kassim Osgood, WR (illness) - probable
- Carlos Polk, LB (illness) - probable
- Derreck Robinson, DE (foot) - probable