The current results of an ESPN SportsNation poll on the NFC West suggest that the Seahawks will defy the odds for Super Bowl losers and have a bang-up '06 campaign. As it stands right now (7,163 votes):
- 78.1% believe the Hawks will win the NFC West. (Amazingly, a whopping 2.9% think the 49ers will. Meaning the margin of error for this poll is 2.9%.)
- 64.1% believe the Hawks have the best offense in the division
- 87.7% believe they have the best defense in the division
- 34.8% believe the Hawks are going to Super Bowl XLI. 28% say they'll make the NFC Championship game, while 27.6% say they'll make the playoffs, but will get stopped early.
- 62.2% think Alexander is the best offensive player in the division. Hasselbeck's second with 12.4%
- 56.2% knew that Seattle is an American city, not part of Canada. This is up from 32.1% last year.