Chris Thorman of Arrowhead Pride suggested a Twitter Q&A. I never tried something like this before, but it should make for a fun experiment. Since Chris set this up and actually knows what he's talking about, I'll go ahead give you his instructions. The Q&A is from 2 to 2:30 PDT.
- The hashtag for the Q&A is #sbnqa. That means if you want to ask a question or make a comment, make sure you include that #sbnqa in your tweet! That way we can track the responses.
- To follow our Q&A, I suggest going to a saved search page for the #sbnqa hashtag. Click here to go there.
- If you're reading this before 4 PM, that click should probably only show me announcing the Q&A. But at 4 PM Central time, if you're on that page, it will say "There are X number of new results. Refresh?"
- Hit Refresh and the new tweets will come right up and you'll see our conversation.
- Ask either John or I a question by sending a tweet to @ArrowheadPride or @JohnxMorgan. Make sure you include #sbnqa in your question or comment.