It's gameday. We're almost there. If you're planning on tuning in to the NFL Championship Games, here are the nuts and bolts that you need.
Here are a few notes from the Seahawks-Packers Gamebook:
* Seattle is 25-2 in its last 27 home games.
* Since 2010, Seattle is 15-1 in prime time games.
* Over the last seven games, Seattle has allowed 56 points (8.0 ppg).
* Has recorded 13 interceptions in its last 11 games.
* Has a +12 turnover ratio over the last 10 games.
* Has a string of 12-consecutive games with 100-plus team rushing yards that would tie the franchise record.
Where: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, Washington
When: 12:05 p.m. PT
Announcers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews
Radio: Packers Radio Network, Seahawks Radio Network
Online streaming: FOX | Verizon NFL Mobile
Odds: The Seahawks are 7.5-point favorites according to OddsShark.
Packers blog: Acme Packing Company
Seahawks blog: Field Gulls
Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Mass.
When: 3:40 p.m. PT
Announcers: Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
Radio: Patriots Radio Network | Colts Radio Network
Online Streaming: Verizon NFL Mobile | CBS Sports
Odds: The Patriots opened up as 7-point favorites on most books, according to OddsShark.
Patriots blog: Pats Pulpit
Colts blog: Stampede Blue