The Seahawks got some injury news on Sunday that seemed to be positive when Jay Glazer reported that Marshawn Lynch did not actually undergo hernia surgery and could be back in a few weeks, but that was not enough of a sacrifice for the football gods apparently as Jimmy Graham tore his patellar tendon in Seattle's 39-30 win over the Steelers on Sunday.
Danny and Kenneth cover all of it on this week's Real in the Field Gulls instant reaction show, including:
- If the Seahawks offense could actually get better without Graham
- Doug Baldwin's recent run of success
- Richard Sherman and DeShawn Shead shutting down Pittsburgh's top two receivers (and ignoring a different one)
- Their comeback in the wild card standings
- Real in the Film Gulls
- Thomas Rawls, as we and everyone else should do every single day.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes and give a five-star rating.