- Matt comes up with a nifty way to save the Sonic Truth Duo from spending too much extra time on things that don't deserve it.
- Sterling Shepard is flying under the radar, but his red flags are sky high.
- Josh Doctson is being crucified for the same things others are being absolved of.
- Ricardo Louis comes up yet again, and even to our amazement we don't know why.
- The Bad Michael Thomas is compared to Dez Bryant and Nate drops a historical math bomb on those fueling the propaganda.
- Doctson vs Treadwell feels like Cooks vs Benjamin from 2014.
- Matt has a bargain bin wide receiver that fantasy owners need to be rostering for the 2016 NFL season.
Advanced metrics provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
Affiliation: Field Gulls.com