We. Are. Back.
Much like college football and soon-to-be NFL football, the 3000 NFL Mock Draft podcast has returned. This week on the show me and SeahawksDraftBlog’s Rob Staton talk about a host of topics:
- What the Vikings will do without Teddy Bridgewater
- The future and present of Trevone Boykin
- Which players cut on Tuesday are the toughest for their teams to lose and which position the Seahawks will be looking to add via free agency and waivers
- The offensive line situation in Seattle, plus what to think of the Garry Gilliam situation, the work of Bradley Sowell, and how much better the interior looks.
- The play of the Seahawks running backs, including Troymaine Pope, Alex Collins, and Christine Michael.
- Why Alabama football has dominated college football to a degree that is unsettling.
- Who to watch this season as the 2016 college football year kicks off.
- Who to follow for the 2017 NFL Draft, and which players might make great Seahawks.