Edit: If the video above does not play, please click “Watch on YouTube” or follow this link.
The Seattle Seahawks were slaughtered on Sunday going down 27-0 to the Los Angeles Rams in the first half. It was turnover after turnover, sack after sack, and really ineptitude in every aspect of this game. For this video, I wanted to look at the key reasons why Seattle’s offense collapsed during this game, sending the Seahawks to a 42-7 loss and on the brink of being eliminated from the playoffs.
Here are my key takeaways:
- Pressure and penalties stopped drives
- Russell Wilson didn’t play well
- Aaron Donald dominated the line of scrimmage
- Mike Davis couldn’t find holes to run the ball
- Three fumbles: Tanner McEvoy (1), Russell Wilson (2)
- Seahawks’ special teams gave up great field position
- Poor run defense in stopping Todd Gurley
Follow me on Twitter @SamuelRGold and support me on Patreon.