Round five of the 2019 NFL Draft has arrived, and Pete Carroll and John Schneider of the Seattle Seahawks have made significant additions to the Hawks roster so far in the draft. Specifically, they have addressed multiple needs through the addition of the following players:
- DE L.J. Collier of TCU with pick 29 of Round 1,
- S Marquise Blair of Utah with Pick 47 of Round 2,
- WR D.K. Metcalf of Ole Miss with Pick 64 of Round 2,
- LB Cody Burton of Utah with Pick 88 of round 3,
- WR Gary Jennings of West Virginia with pick 120 of round 4,
- G Phil Haynes of Wake Forest with pick 124 of round 4 and
- CB Ugo Amadi of Oregon with pick 132 of round 4.
After making those selections, the team held three more picks at 142, 204 and 209. With pick 142 of the fifth round the team has drafted linebacker Ben Burr-Kirven of Washington.
How do you grade the use of pick 142 on Ben Burr-Kirven?
How do you grade the Seahawks use of pick 142?
This poll is closed