Round six of the 2019 NFL Draft has arrived, and Pete Carroll and John Schneider of the Seattle Seahawks have made significant additions to the Hawks roster so far. Specifically, they have addressed multiple needs through the drafting of the following players:
- DE L.J. Collier of TCU with pick 29 of Round 1,
- S Marquise Blair of Utah with Pick 47 of Round 2,
- WR D.K. Metcalf of Ole Miss with Pick 64 of Round 2,
- LB Cody Burton of Utah with Pick 88 of round 3,
- WR Gary Jennings of West Virginia with pick 120 of round 4,
- G Phil Haynes of Wake Forest with pick 124 of round 4 and
- CB Ugo Amadi of Oregon with pick 132 of round 4.
- LB Ben Burr-Kirven of Washington with pick 142 of round 5
After making those selections, the team held two more picks at 204 and 209.
With pick 204 of the sixth round the team has drafted RB Travis Homer out of Miami.
How do you grade the use of pick 204 on Travis Homer?
What grade do you give the Seahawks for their selection at 204?
This poll is closed