The final day of the 2019 NFL Draft has arrived, and Pete Carroll and John Schneider of the Seattle Seahawks have made several noteworthy additions to the Hawks roster so far in the draft. Specifically, they have filled multiple holes with the following players:
- DE L.J. Collier of TCU with pick 29 of Round 1,
- S Marquise Blair of Utah with Pick 47 of Round 2,
- WR D.K. Metcalf of Ole Miss with Pick 64 of Round 2,
- LB Cody Burton of Utah with Pick 88 of round 3,
- WR Gary Jennings of West Virginia with pick 120 of round 4,
- G Phil Haynes of Wake Forest with pick 124 of round 4,
- CB Ugo Amadi of Oregon with pick 132 of round 4,
- LB Ben Burr-Kirven of Washington with pick 142 of round 5 and
- RB Travis Homer of Miami with pick 204 of round 6.
With the final pick the team holds, pick 209 of the sixth round, the team has drafted defensive tackle Demarcus Christmas out of Florida State.
How do you grade the use of pick 209 on Demarcus Christmas?
How do you grade the Seahawks selection at pick 209?
This poll is closed