Just when you thought it was safe to log off and stop paying attention to the draft, the Seattle Seahawks traded back into the seventh round in order to select wide receiver John Ursua out of the University of Hawaii with the 22nd pick in the seventh round, pick 236 overall. Ursua is the eleventh player taken by the team in the 2019 draft, after having already added to the roster by selecting the following:
- DE L.J. Collier of TCU with pick 29 of Round 1,
- S Marquise Blair of Utah with Pick 47 of Round 2,
- WR D.K. Metcalf of Ole Miss with Pick 64 of Round 2,
- LB Cody Burton of Utah with Pick 88 of round 3,
- WR Gary Jennings of West Virginia with pick 120 of round 4,
- G Phil Haynes of Wake Forest with pick 124 of round 4,
- CB Ugo Amadi of Oregon with pick 132 of round 4,
- LB Ben Burr-Kirven of Washington with pick 142 of round 5 and
- RB Travis Homer of Miami with pick 204 of round 6.
In order to move back into the seventh round, Seattle sent a 2020 6th round pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
How do you grade the selection of John Ursua with pick 236?
How do you grade the Seahawks use of pick 236?
This poll is closed