This week, Matty F Brown joins me to take questions from readers and listeners about the Seahawks and prospects in the 2019 NFL Draft which according to Matty’s inside info begins on April 25. Will the Seahawks be picking that day? How many times will they trade down? Would anyone be worth staying at 21 for?
The topics we cover this week:
- What’s the story on Washington safety Taylor Rapp and does he make sense for the Seahawks?
- A breakdown on Lonnie “staring contest” Johnson, Jr and his advanced stats in the Sports Info Solutions Football Rookie Handbook.
- What is the value of statistics at the college level against NCAA competition?
- Kyler Murray to the Cardinals?
- Is there anyone that would force the Seahawks to not trade down?
- With Frank Clark, Jarran Reed, Russell Wilson, and Bobby Wagner going into the final year of their deals, will the Seahawks trade a player for a pick?
- What receivers does Matty like in the mid-round range?
- A look at the safety class, the odds of Seattle going safety first, and how we should rank those players as how they fit on Pete Carroll’s defense.
- What are Brian Schottenheimer’s needs at tight end and which players in the draft would be a fit?
- How’s the offensive line class and what would Mike Solari think of it?