The 2020 NFL Draft is finally upon us, although due to the coronavirus pandemic, it won’t be live from Las Vegas. Instead, the teams will be tasked with getting through seven rounds of drafting through fully virtual means, similar to how us average citizens conduct a fantasy football draft. I am fully confident there will be hilarious glitches aplenty, and maybe a surprise pick or two along the way. It seems inevitable that Joe Burrow and Chase Young will be the first two players off the board, but everything else is far from certain.
This is your place to discuss the draft, and we’ll be updating this post with the picks as they roll in, along with any trades that are finalized, and we know there will be trades. The Seattle Seahawks hold the 27th overall pick, but the odds of them trading down are remarkably high.
The draft starts at 5 PM PT on ESPN, ABC, NFL Network, and ESPN Deportes.
1st Round Draft Order
- Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
- Washington - Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State
- Detroit Lions - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State
- New York Giants - Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
- Los Angeles Chargers - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
- Carolina Panthers - Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
- Arizona Cardinals - Isaiah Simmons, OLB, Clemson
- Jacksonville Jaguars - CJ Henderson, CB, Florida
- Cleveland Browns - Jedrick Wills Jr, OL, Alabama
- New York Jets - Mekhi Becton, OL, Louisville
- Las Vegas Raiders - Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa
- San Francisco 49ers - Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
- Denver Broncos - Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
- Atlanta Falcons - A.J. Terrell, CB, Clemson
- Dallas Cowboys - CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
- Miami Dolphins - Austin Jackson, OL, USC
- Las Vegas Raiders - Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
- Jacksonville Jaguars - K’Lavon Chiasson, LB, LSU
- Philadelphia Eagles - Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU
- Minnesota Vikings (from Buffalo Bills) - Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
- Los Angeles Chargers - Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
- New Orleans Saints - Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan
- San Francisco 49ers - Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
- Green Bay Packers - Jordan Love, QB, Utah State
- Seattle Seahawks - Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
- Baltimore Ravens - Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
- Tennessee Titans - Isaiah Wilson, OL, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins - Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
- Minnesota Vikings - Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
- Kansas City Chiefs (beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl) - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
Seahawks Remaining Draft Picks
Round 2: 59th overall
Round 2: 64th overall
Round 3: 101st overall
Round 4: 133rd overall
Round 4: 144th overall
Round 6: 214th overall
Draft Day Trades
- San Francisco 49ers trade pick #13 and pick #245 (7th round) to Tampa Bay Buccaneers for pick #14 and #117 (4th round).
- New England Patriots trade pick #23 to Los Angeles Chargers for pick #37 (2nd round) and pick #71 (3rd round).
- Minnesota Vikings trade pick #25 to San Francisco 49ers for picks #31, #117 (4th round), and #176 (5th round).
- Miami Dolphins trade pick #26 to Green Bay Packers for picks #30 and #136 (4th round).