The Seattle Seahawks and Cleveland Browns don’t meet very often, and certainly not with both teams boasting winning records. In a matchup of 4-2 teams with impressive looking defenses and banged up, inconsistent offenses, there is a fairly good chance that this will be a low-scoring game. In other words, you want throwback day? You may get a scoreline straight out of the 1990s, but ideally with the Seahawks actually winning.
Topics covered include:
- The performance of the Seahawks defense.
- How Jaxon Smith-Njigba is performing.
- Geno Smith’s story and how he’s played.
- The Seahawks offense’s struggles in the red zone.
- The Cleveland Browns’ quarterback carousel.
- Cleveland’s bright spot on the offensive line is a Seahawks top-30 draft visit.
- How are the other Browns defensive line players (including Shelby Harris!) not named Myles Garrett?
- Matchup preview and game prediction.
Watch the video below! This was a previously recorded live stream simulcast on YouTube and Twitch, so skip ahead to about 10:02 if you want the nitty gritty.