Making the playoffs during the 2022 season was a pleasant surprise for the Seattle Seahawks, and on the tails of that the Hawks have had an offseason unlike any other in recent years. So far they have added a big money free agent in Dre’Mont Jones, while also adding notable names in Julian Love and Devin Bush.
However, the true fun started Thursday, with Seattle adding a pair of youngsters in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft in Devon Witherspoon and Jaxon Smith-Njigba, and now on Day 2 after adding Derick Hall of Auburn with pick 37 and Zach Charbonnet of UCLA with number 52, they have used number 237 in the seventh round to add Kenny McIntosh of Georgia.
.@Seahawks select RB Kenny McIntosh. #GoHawks— Seahawks PR (@seahawksPR) April 29, 2023
The entire pick holdings of the Seahawks in the 2023 draft are as follows:
- Round 1, Pick 5 (from the Denver Broncos): CB Devon Witherspoon
- Round 1, Pick 20: WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba
- Round 2, Pick 37 (from the Denver Broncos): LB Derick Hall
- Round 2, Pick 52: RB Zach Charbonnet
Round 3, Pick 83
- Round 4, Pick 108: G Anthony Bradford
- Round 4, Pick 123: DT Cameron Young
- Round 5, Pick 151: DE Mike Morris
- Round 5, Pick 154: C Olu Oluwatimi
- Round 6, Pick 198: S Jerrick Reed
- Round 7, Pick 237: RB Kenny McIntosh