As you'd expect, Seahawks' GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll have made some media rounds this week. Here's a few more interviews and pressers that you might've missed, but first, Carroll's great lockerroom speech:
Pete Carroll: Prep for next Super Bowl starts 'tomorrow'
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll talks about when he'll start preparing the team for another Super Bowl run and talks about how he compares his team's defense to some of the great defensive units of all time.
More from Field Gulls
- Super Bowl 2014: Four Seattle Fans
- Super Bowl 48's Super Seahawks: Pete Carroll's cultural & schematic philosophies apparent in Seattle's Playoffs run
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Killing Them Softly
- Seahawks beat Broncos, win Super Bowl, and force us to look at them in an entirely new way
- Super Bowl 48 Championship Wake & Beek: Wait, what just happened?
- Cigar Thoughts, Super Bowl: Seahawks Smite Broncos, Make Claim To Be Among All-Time Greats
- Super Bowl 48 Champions: Seahawks players, coaches speak
- Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII: Player reactions & tweets, lockerroom scene